Saturday, December 16, 2006

Crafty stuff

I have finally taken pictures of the disastrous siwash. And apparently it is very photogenic.


These pictures would not seem to indicate a disaster.


Ya'll will have to take my word for it--this thing has the most ugly shape ever.
And while I am at it, I will post a picture of one of my summer projects--the door-bed:


Tha back is an antique door that cost me 5$ at a garage sale, and we cut up a second one to make the arms. It's a daybed, and I am very proud of it. I painted everything white when it was finished. You can't see in the picture, but it has an antiqued look. I decided not to sand off the original paint so it would turn out looking nicely aged.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

The way you talked about the siwash I had this IMAGE in my head ... that's beautiful. You really sell yourself short.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah the Hutt said...

seriously though, it looks WAY different in the pictures. Conniving little thing, that.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home